Hi Partner,
Please help me to fill below positions with UBS(prefer vendor position)
*QA with solid unix or perl scripting *

Please help me to fill below role in CT.

Location: Stamford, CT
Rate: need day rate.
Face to Face Yes
6 months+

*Unix, SQL and good communication is HIGH MUST HAVE!!. *
*They should also have solid scripting skills either with perl or unix . *
*SQL skills to do backend testing.*

 The rest is just  nice to have .

We are looking for another QA consultant for Clearing and Settlements IT.
This is a hands on QA Testing Role.
They should have automated and manual testing skills. Experience working
with Jira tools as well as winrunner. Loadrunner and QTP a plus

They should also have solid scripting skills either with perl, unix . SQL
skills to do backend testing.

Candidate must posses excellent written and verbal communication skills as
he/ she must facilitate open lines of communication between IT and
Operations for defect resolution. This analyst will be responsible for
coordination, support, environment setup and issue ownership of all QA/ UAT
testing efforts prior to product release. Knowledge of Investment Banking,
and Clearing and Settlement processes is a plus.

If you are Interested on above position please send me updated CV with all
skills asking in the position with below details-

Consultant Name-
Cell-
Email-
Alternate no#
Availability-
Hourly Rate-
Best time to call :
Relocation at own expenses Yes/No-
Face to Face Interview at own cost Yes/no:
Current location(City&State)-
Visa Status(H1b,EAD,OPT EAD,Green Card,
Us Citizens,TN VIsa or others):

*