Hi Business Partner,
We have 26 Positions available with my Prefer Vendor
JD below-
*1- Java developer*
*2- Java Technical Lead*
*3- Java Positions*
*4-Sr Developers with IOC*
*5-Android SDK*
*6-Sharepoint 2010*

Java Developer
Positions-10
Seattle, WA

Rate-$55-$60/hr on c2c basis Max

Strong Java/J2EE knowledge and experience

High degree of familiarity with the following

1.       Relational DBs like Oracle
2.       Data Structure
3.       SQL

Education-
Comp. Science background from good schools

Technical Lead
rate-nego
Position-5
Seattle, WA

The Media Applications Platform Services division builds the core systems
that drive client’s  various consumer services.

These core systems include state of the art user data services, e-commerce
system, content management system, media

authentication/authorization systems, and business intelligence reporting
services.

Content Management System (CMS) team is looking for a Technical Lead to
join our team. We are looking for a talented

engineer with hands-on development experience who enjoys designing software
solutions, building large scale highly-

availability high-performance systems, and who thrives in a fast paced fun
environment. Our system manages the content

ingestion, editorial workflow, publishing and service APIs for many
user-facing services and web applications, interacts

with the external systems of our business partners, and responds to
millions of requests per day. Our current technology

stack includes SOAP/REST web services, JSF based Editorial Tools and
several back-office apps written in advanced Java

technology running on Linux accessing Oracle DB. Our toolset includes
JUnit, EasyMock, Maven, and TeamCity.

The Technical Lead will analyze, design, code and maintain middle-tier web
services software written in Java. Emphasis on

high performance/availability, object-oriented software development in a
multi-tier environment. The primary job

responsibilities for this role are as listed below:
• Participate in major product/service launches (i.e. Consumer music
service for carriers such as Vodafone)
• Participate in sustainment work for the existing customer services (i.e.
Music service of Sprint/Boost/MetroPCS, etc)
• Play an active role in design and development of next generation systems
• Analyze requirements for new features and systems
• Demonstrate strong Object-Oriented and Domain Driven Design principles
• Code high quality/performance/availability Java implementations using
agile technologies
• Diagnose production issues and provide appropriate technical support
• Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
• Lead other developers

Education-
Comp. Science background from good schools

Java Position
2 Positions
Rate-$55/hr on c2c
Seattle, WA

Deep experience with Java-based Webservices in a Linux environment is a
must as is experience with Memcache, Hibernate and

multi-threading.

Other standard info.

Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and
complexity analysis
Proficiency in Java, PERL and Ruby
Experience building complex, multi-threaded software systems that have been
successfully delivered to customers
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices
for the full software development life cycle,

including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
processes, testing, and operations
Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch
of the project
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and
management to collect requirements, describe software

product features, and technical designs.

Education-
Comp. Science background from good schools
Need Sr Developers
Seattle, WA
Rate-nego

Skills-
IOS
Video rendering cross platform expertise

Need SR developer
Rate-Open
Seattle, WA

Skills-
Android SDK
Video rendering cross platform expertise

Sr developers
Rate-Nego
Seattle, WA

Skills-

Sharepoint 2010

Proficient in SharePoint frameworks and patterns

Experience in migration from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010
Regards,
Suman Bakshi-Sam
Harrier Infotech USA Inc.
suman.bak...@harriersys.com