Hello Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is Vijay Karthik from MARLABS Inc. we have an urgent requirement for
one of our client in *Miami, FL. *Kindly go through the requirement and
please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

* *

*Title Role: Senior Java Developers*

Duration: 18 months

Location: Miami, FL

No of Position: 3

*Interview Type: Face to Face fallow Telephonic*

General Job Description

·         Design, develop, document and maintain Java applications

·         Install, maintain and tune J2EE application servers.

·         Provide 3rd tier support for production systems.

·         Mentor junior developers

Required Experience

·         College Degree Required

·         Senior Java Developer with 7+ Years of Experience in J2EE
technologies.

·         Knowledge/Experience of Spring, MVC, JSPs Required.

·         Experience with Weblogic Required preferably Version 10.3.
Experience with Eclipse/Maven/Ant preferred.

·         SQL Knowledge/Experience required such as CVS, PVCES.

·         Must have used defect tracking tools such as Mercury (a plus).

·         Strong working knowledge with databases Oracle 9 or higher.

·         Experience with wireless carriers preferred.

·         Must have strong English communication skills.

·         Experience in application trouble shooting and in analyzing code.

·         Experienced in providing estimations and change risk assessments.

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com