Hi Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirements
for one of our client in *Raleigh, NC. *Kindly go through the requirement
and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

* *

*Position Title: Mid-level Java Developer X2*

*Location: *Raleigh, NC

*Duration: *6-12 Months

*Rate: $50/hr Max*

The client is looking for Java Developer for 6-12 months project in
Raleigh, NC. This is a mainframe migration project.

*Required skills:*

Need strong experience required for given below skills.

   - ·         Java
   - ·         J2EE
   - ·         Junit (unit testing)
   - ·         Tomcat
   - ·         Websphere
   - ·         Struts and Spring MVC
   - ·         JSP
   - ·         EJB
   - ·         OO Analysis and Design/UML
   - ·         JDBC/SQL
   - ·         Web Services (heavy on this – creating and implementing)
   - ·         WSAD( or Eclipse)
   - ·         AGILE

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com