*Sent resu...@satish.babu@panzersolutions.com*

Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement or not!
If YES Please send me your resume Along with your contact information, if
NO please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who
might be interested.

 Job Role:-  QA Requirement
Location:-Ft. Worth, Texas(Local only)
Duration:-8 months

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer
service and interpersonal skills (Required)
 Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive
performance feedback (Required)
Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications
and programming concepts (Required)
Strong knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in
production running.
 Strong knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and
technology (Required)
Strong knowledge of software testing tools, such as ITKO LISA and Quick
Test Pro (Required)
Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Required)
 Intermediate to advance knowledge of databases, ORACLE preferred
(Required)
Experience in working with messaging systems like MQ, JMS (Preferred)
Prior experience in Cargo movement business (Preferred)
Unix (Preferred)
Warm Regards,
Satish babu l Technical Recuriter
Panzer Solutions LLC