Hi Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirement
for one of our client in *New York City, NY.* Kindly go through the
requirement and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

*Title: PHP Developer*

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 6 months

The client is looking for PHP Developer for 6 months contract in NYC, NY.

*Required skills:*

·         5+ years’ experience with PHP 5.0+ Object Oriented Programming

·         3+ years’ experience with JQuery, Javascript, HTML, CSS

·         2+ years’ experience with SQL Server or MySQL

·         Experience designing and creating forms for web applications.

·         Plus:  UI design experience.

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com