Hi Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirement
for one of our client in *Trenton, NJ Area.* Kindly go through the
requirement and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

* *

*Position Role: Datastage ETL Architect*

*Location:* Boca Raton, South Florida

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Interview Process:* Phone-Hire

*Description*:

Our client is looking for ETL Architect with good experience on Datastage
for 6+ months contract in Boca Raton, FL. The Senior Datastage ETL
Architectis responsible for the improving existing ETL solutions and
processes and
successfully working  to complete a Datastage 8.7 upgrade.  This assignment
is a M-F work week.***

*Required Qualifications:*

·         BS in Computer Science or related field

·         8-10 years’ experience in ETL development and Data Warehousing

·         5 Years’ experience with Datastage

·         Proficient with SQL, Tuning

·         Data modeling, Star Schema,

·         Experience leading multiple ETL resources

·         Experience with rapid development

·         Excellent communication skills required

·         Experience with Large Data Volumes

*Additional Qualifications*

·         Teradata,

·         Willing to carry a pager once every 6 to 8 weeks for a one week
duration for Oncall Support. We will pay overtime or flex hours if the
resource is paged and work is required rounded up to the nearest hour.

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com