Hi  Friends,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

 *Job Title: Java Developer*
*Location: **Pittsburgh,PA *
*Duration: 11+ Months Contract
**Rate : 45$ on C2C*

*Must haves :*
Java
JMS
Spring
XML parsers, tools
Maven
Icefaces – Preferable

*Job Summary/Description :*
Solid experience with Spring framework specially database access classes,
JMS related classes.
Solid experience implementing JMS publishers and consumers.
Experience with Maven 2. 4.
Experience with Spring WebServices and XML parsing tools such as JAXB.
Solid experience with Java development in areas such as – web applications,
multi-threaded code.
Experience using Application Servers such as WebLogic.
Experience with Unix shell scripting
Preferable experience with Icefaces

*Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
7th Floor,411 Hackensack Avenue, NJ 07601
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 235 | Fax: 201-348-2385
Email: **k...@catstaffing-us.com* <k...@catstaffing-us.com>
*Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>* |
www.cattechnologies.com

"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"*