Hello,

We have an Immediate Openings for Sr US IT Recruiter.

We would like to invite you for an interview in this week any time in
between 7:00PM to 10: 30 PM IST.

Must Coordinate & interact offshore and onsite team on various client
requirements

- Work proactively on end to end recruitment for hiring for our Customers
by utilizing effective tools for sourcing, selection and on boarding.

- Manage the entire recruiting process- Resume Screening & Shortlisting /
Resume Preparation & Submission.

- Preparing applicant's resume for client submissions.

- Regular Interaction with all candidates to keep track of closures &
Submittals.

- Check the authenticity of the candidates profile and arrange technical /
telephonic interviews.    Negotiate rates on W2 or 1099 and CORP to CORP

*ADDITIONAL SKILLS
*
- Post job ads on various job sites like DICE, MONSTER, NAUKRI etc

- Participation in conference calls with clients and Business Development
Executives to understand clients business.

- Must be a self starter and an enthusiast to candidates through networking
& cold calling.

- Must Create and maintain assignment track sheets as per the company
standards and submitting the same to Team Leader

- Assist in salary and hiring recommendations, as applicable AND Hand-hold
candidate to increase offer to joining conversion.

- Must Conduct pre-screening interviews to candidates and suggest them with
current trends & Techniques of interviewing.

- Display excellent customer service towards internal and external
customers.

Feel free to Contact on   Sanjeev   +91-9701666386. Email :
sanjeev.nicoi...@gmail.com

Please find the address below.

NICO InfoSystems

#8-3-230/B/7, Aanchall House, Road No: 11

Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad

Andhra Pradesh, India 500033