Hi Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay* from *Tasacom Technologies Inc*. we have an urgent
requirement for one of our client in *Overland Park, KS*, kindly go through
the requirement and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.karthik@ <vijay.kart...@marlabs.com>tasacom.com

*Title: Sr. Level PERL/Unix Scripting Programmer *

*Location: Overland Park, KS*

*Duration: 1+ year (long-term)*

*Description*:

Need a *Sr. Level PERL/Unix Scripting Programmer* for a long-term
opportunity in the Overland Park area.

·         Experienced developer with very strong Unix shell scripting and
PERL skills.

·         Needs to be able to come up to speed quickly and be
self-sustaining.

*Qualifications/Experience*

·         Extensive experience with the full software development lifecycle

·         Proven track record of working directly with customers to solve
their business needs

*Years of Experience*:

·         5+ years of experience doing Unix shell scripting and/or PERL
Development.

--

Thanks & Regards

*Vijay Karthik*

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Tasacom Technologies Inc.*

Direct Number – 972-991-5002 ext 5633

Fax 866-845-9694

Email: vijay.kart...@tasacom.com <ma...@tasacom.com>

Web: www.tasacom.com

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CD592B.D7945220]

*A Certified MBE Organization *

*Excellence in It Staffing and IT Solutions*