Hi *Friends*,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I am wondering if you have any available consultants for the below
positions, if so please respond me with their most updated resumes and the
best contact numbers to reach them ASAP. For more details please mail me at
kavi.catte...@gmail.com or call me at 201-257-5081 ext 129.

*Note : Local to IL who can do F2F interview.........!!!!!*

*Job Title : SQL Server Devaloper
Location: Warrenville, IL
Duration: Long Term Contract*

Advanced T-SQL query writing ability to multi-task and work independently
Direct mail background would be a plus
Web based programming background a plus (ASP.Net)
Person will need to learn thru documentation, self direction, and
assistance from others.

Thanks & Regards,
*Kavi Johnson* | Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc*.
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor,Hackensack,NJ 07601
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 163 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com || kavi.catt...@gmail.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com

 "Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"