Hi associate,
I came across your details from our database search and wanted to
share this project opportunity.
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement. If yes,
kindly send us your resume along with contact information. If you are
not looking for new projects, please feel free to pass on this email
to your friends or
relatives who might be interest

Business Systems Analyst Senior:
Location:Detroit, MI
Duration:15 month Contract with extension possibility

Required Skills/Qualifications:
-Hands-on prior project experience in NASCO Claims Processing Systems
and benefit file is a plus
-Knowledge of Our Client's operating systems preferred e.g. NASCO/NPS is a plus
-Minimum of 5-7 years of health care experience with some knowledge of
claims processing is a plus
-Previous experience working on medium-sized software development
projects with 5-10 team members
-Previous experience with systems and application development
-Previous experience preparing written requirements, test plans, and
other project deliverables
-Previous experience executing test plans, test strategies, defect
tracking, and work plans
-Experience using formal project delivery methodology
-Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
-High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
-Previous experience in health care claims processing
-Experience leading small to medium-sized project teams
-Previous experience with test data preparation - 837 transactions is a plus
-Strong organizational and follow-through skills, and particularly
strong attention to detail
-Strong creative problem solving skills

Required Soft Skills:
-Strong analytical skills
-Demonstrated flexibility, self-discipline, and ability to work
independently, as well as within a group
-Ability to work effectively with and communicate to multiple internal
and external clients
-Ability to handle multiple tasks and implementation timeframes
-Ability to interact effectively with Our Client's representatives at
various levels
-Ability to perform as a self-starter, with motivation to consistently
produce high quality results
-Strong organizational and follow-through skills and particularly
strong attention to detail required
-Ability to handle multiple projects and implementation timeframes

-Must be able to provide documentation that the individual is able to
work permanently in the US without sponsorship

Nick Frazier|Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
nick.fraz...@panzersolutions.com
Office:  203-660-7068
Fax: 203-286-1457

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential
use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is
neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such
that your email would be taken out of our
distribution