Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing well.

Please go through the Job Description and send me your updated resume with
contact information.

* *

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Position               :              SAP HCM consultant

Location              :              St. Louis, MO

Duration             :              1 week

*Need to start on Monday*

*Locals Preferred*

It is only a 1 week position and they need to start in St. Louis on Monday.
They have a handful of issues that they need resolved. This person doesn’t
need to do all of the resolution, but show the team how to fix it
themselves and move on to the next issue. Our rates are extremely flexible,
but this is a great opportunity to make a lot more placements down the road
when they go live with this version of SAP (February). Let me know what we
can find.

*Must-haves*

-7-10 Years of SAP Industry Experience

-Excellent Understanding of SAP HCM

-Functional, technical and architectural experience

-Hands on experience with ECC 6, EHP 6

-Also knowledge of HR Renewal 1.0 SP4, NWBC 4.0

-Ability troubleshoot a variety of issues and problems within SAP HCM

*Role*

In this role our client is looking for a strong SAP HCM consultant with
experience with HCM's most recent version. The client is looking for both
technical and functional consultation with a variety of issues and is most
interested in finding someone with a breadth of knowledge of SAP's most
recent versions. This organization recently made updates that have cause a
series of errors and the client is interested in a seasoned professional to
come in and aid with issue resolution.

Thank you,

Sohail Khan