Dear Associates,
              Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need Local consultant for  * Infrastructure Analyst
*

Please share suitable profiles to *thomas.br...@panzersolutions.com*

* *

Job Title  :  Infrastructure Analyst
Location  :  Newark, NJ
Duration  :  6 month renewable Contract ( on going)

*****Inperson Interview Required*****

*Job Description:*
This developer will Influence, design, and implement a managed file
transfer (MFT) solution for our clients projects, and ensure its alignment
with regional enterprise direction.
* *
*Responsibilities will include:*
Design enterprise managed file transfer solution
Review requirements
Collaboratively work with integration, infrastructure, security, and other
counter-parts to design MFT solution
Develop and implement enterprise MFT solution
Collaboratively work with integration, infrastructure, security, and other
counter-parts to develop MFT solution
Perform all testing activities
Mentor technical resources in the project teams on MFT based solutions
Assist with file transfer patterns, designing, and development using MFT
platform
Provide technical support to the project teams
Assist with troubleshooting of critical technical issues in MFT platform