Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to add you in my professional network to increase quality work
efficiency & productivity thereby benefiting both sides.

I will be sending my daily job opening / requirements to your mail ids.

Thanks
Best Regards
*RAJ*
*GSK* Solutions Inc | Solutions Without Compromise
Ph: 719-694-2864  Ext:303 Direct: 719-266-2581
F: 888-217-2535Email <r...@gsksolutions.com>: r...@gsksolutions.com |
Web URL<http://www.gsksolutions.com/>
: www.gsksolutions.com
We thank you for your continues support, we are excited to announce the
extended referral bonus program. Referral bonus is our way of thanking you
for helping us find the best talent IT (fresh graduates or experienced)
professional in the market.*You may refer eligible candidates to claim the
referral fee*. Call us for details**.