Please send resumes to a...@datagrp.com

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me know if
you have any suitable candidates for the same

ETL LEAD - SSIS

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Rate: $45/hr C2C

.             A hands-on position in SSIS (MSBI), technical position with a
leadership role.

.             At least 8 years experience overall and 5+ years on BI

.             Understand, analyze, assess and recommend ETL environment from
technology strategy and operational standpoint

.             Understand, assess source system data issues and recommend
solution from data integration standpoint.

.             Create high level, low level design documents for data
integration

.             Design exceptions handling, audit and data resolution processes

.             Performance tune ETL environment

.             Estimation of work based on functional requirements documents

.             Identify system deficiencies and recommending solutions

.             Designing, coding, and writing unit test cases from functional
requirements

.             Delivering efficient and bug-free ETL packages and documentation

.             Maintenance and support of enterprise ETL jobs

.             knowledge on the various database architectures for OLTP, ODS and
Data Warehouse databases

.             Have experience in overseeing developing and maintaining
enterprise ETL packages

.             Have executed end to end Data integration projects

.             Interact with the team on a daily basis and do hands on coaching
and mentorship from a technical standpoint

.             Have excellent team orientation skills.

.             Have strong hands-on experience in RDBMS

Thanks & Regards,

Alex Rodriguez

Account Manager

Data Group, Inc.