Dear Vendors,

Greetings from Sourcechip,Inc

We need profiles for below position

*Duration long term*

* *

Location – Middletown, NJ

Tivoli Work Scheduler  - 1 person

Good knowledge of the TWS (Tivoli Workload Schedule) 8.5.x Scheduling in a
distributed environment.

Experience in scheduling ETL(Datastage) jobs

Proven ability to design and build jobs and streams to solve complex
workflow automation scenarios.

Familiar with TWS conman commands

Experience with Dynamic Scheduling – Tivoli Dynamic Workload Console.

Experience using the Integration Workbench.

Experience with event-based scheduling

Proven ability to design and configure a full TWA environment in a
distributed environment (Unix, Linux, Windows).

Understanding and experience with TWA Administration tasks

TWS Administration

Expert user in a Linux & Unix environment

Proven experience with Shell and Perl scripting

* *

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format.

Details Required for client submission.

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location:

Willing to relocate:

Expected rate:

Best time to Reach:

Cell/Phone no :

Work Status (Us Citizen/ Green Card /EAD/GC-EAD/OPT-EAD/HIB/Others :

Email Id :

Availability for face to Face Interview Yes/No :

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.

Thanks,

Sam

Email  s...@sourcechip.net

Phone  732-917-4895

Fax 732-875-0233

SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ – 08902

Visit us www.sourcechip.net