Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title     :  Oracle Developer
Location     :  Downtown Chicago,IL
Duration     :  Open Ended Contract -- Only Locals *
*Face to Face Interview*
Must Haves:
5-10 years hands-on experience on Oracle (11g, 10g, 9i) databases
applications development using Oracle Packages, Stored Procedure, and
Functions on Sun Unix or Linux
5-8 years of PL/SQL development experience
5-8 years hands-on Experience on large database development on Oracle
Database, other RDBMS including MS SQL Server and DB2 experience with
tuning and optimizing performance on backend process, complex SQL, PL/SQL
packages and Analytic SQL; Strong knowledge on Oracle Database
administration issues (i,e schema, user, security).
Strong Experience with the Oracle Optimizer, plans and hints. Strong
experience with optimizing physical data models (table definition, indexes,
range and hash partitioning)
Experience with ETL involving large amount of data, in particular XML
parsing and loading into Oracle, Oracle XML packages.

Pluses:
Financial industry experience
Large Oracle database experience (> 5 Terabytes)
Oracle RAC experience
MS SQL Server and SQL programming experience
Extensive shell script programming skill, MS DTS/SSIS knowledge a plus

D2D:
Database development in using Oracle Developer Tools, PL/SQL and related
software tools. Work activities include DB objects development, data
validation and analyzing existing processes and procedures. Optimization
and Tuning of existing PL/SQL stored procedures and packages. Optimization
of physical data model. Participate as a team member on defined standards
and working practices, identify and improve existing functions, prepare
technical documentation. Monitors and tracks quality related issues and
problems through to resolution. Support development staff.

Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject REMOVE such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list.