Hello,

I am writing in regards to Test Engineer- Networking domain Position. This
is *Contract Position with our direct client.* Please find the job details
and please send me a copy of resume to *chand...@reqrouteinc.com.* Thank
you.

*Title:* Test Engineer- Networking domain

*Location:* Waltham, MA

*Mandatory Skills*

·         Years of experience: 5 - 7
years

·         1-2 Years in *Telecom Domain*

·         understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP

·         Experience in Performance testing using *Ixia IxLoad, Spirent,
ab/nginx* is required

·         any of  the Scripting languages:  *Python, Perl, tcl,, shell*scripting

·         Operating Systems:  *Linux*

·         Ability to automate using automation frame work and scripting
language is a must.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandana  K

Technical Recruiter