*Position               :               Linux Admin*

*Location               :               Atlanta, GA*

*Duration              :               6+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone & Face-To-Face*

* *

*Requirements :*

Norfolk Southern Corporation is seeking resumes for one technical expert in
Red Hat administration.

*Education:*

4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems or Computer Science

*Skills Required:*

• Strong written and verbal skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong teamwork and customer support focus
• Strong Unix shell scripting
• Mid to advanced level Red Hat Linux 5/6 administration
• Familiarity/experience with HP Proliant and C class blade hardware for
patching, diagnosis and repair
• Ability to handle numerous conflicting priorities in a professional manner
• Team building and problem resolution skills.

*Skills Preferred:*

* OS Clustering for Red Hat and Solaris
* Red Hat Satellite Server
* HP Hardware Architecture and Acquisition
* Kickstart System Deployment
* Configuration Management
* Tivoli Monitoring (ITM)
* VMWare virtualization of Red Hat
* Enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN) server side configuration and
concepts
* Experience with load balancing technology and concepts

*Experience Required:*

* 3+ years of Red Hat
* 3+ years of HP hardware diagnosis and repair
* 3+ years of Unix shell scripting experience

*Thanks & Regards,
Rohan Sinha**
| IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2004 |  ro...@idctechnologies.com |
www.idctechnologies.com *

*YIM   :-  rohansinha4u  Gtalk :-  rohanusstaffing
Linkedin:  http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at
*408-868-5134
*/rajki...@idctechnologies.com  **

Disclaimer:
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**