Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *SAS Programmer *position in *Wilmington,DE*.
Please go though the below requirement and forward me your consultant
resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*
**
*NOTE : Must Be Local To DE or Nearby...!!!!!
*

In person interviews will be conducted after phone screen.

 *
SAS Programmer
Wilmington, DE
6 +Months Contract
MAX RATE : 50/hr on C2C

Responsible for querying customer and non-customer databases for purposes
of reporting, analysis, and/or campaign execution.  Analysis and selection
of financial, email activity, and NPI data.  Included within those
responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
Data set sizes are usually huge (in excess of millions of records).
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deadlines, communicate with
stakeholders, and work well within a team.  Must document work for auditing
purposes.  Problem-solving to help improve process automation and gain
efficiency in SAS jobs.

3-5 years’ experience with Financial Services clients or marketing campaign
execution using SAS and SQL
Works substantially with little supervision or oversight to deliver key
milestones
Less than 30 days to self sufficiency
Ability to deliver highly technical information to a broader audience
beyond the team lead while influencing within the team
Marketing analysis or campaign experience highly preferred

**Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*