Hi,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an remote position for a iOS Developer. Please let me know if
you are interested in the below position ASAP.
Please send profiles to k...@catstaffing-us.com
________________________________
iOS Developer
Contract Length: 5+ months
Location: Remote
Start Date: Target start date of September 25th
Interview Process: Phone Screen, Skype Interview
Max Rate: $45-$50/Hr on C2C or 1099.
Consultant must be in US, this opportunity is not available for
contractors outside US.

Looking  for another iOS game developer to join their staff from
September 25th until mid-late February.
This would be a remote position (however, they said there is a slight
possibility that they may need to meet a client once - based in
Northern New Jersey).
They are looking for a developer with experience building game apps
through Flash and Unity.
MUST have experience building games in the past. Database familiarity
is needed as well (through doesn't need to be an expert).

Best Regards,
Kavi Johnson| Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,.
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor,
Hackensack, NJ -  (07601)
Visit us at - www.catamerica.com
Voice: 201-257-5081*164 or 166 | Fax: 201-342-2385
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com