Dear IT Professional,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
This is Venu babu from Panzer solutions.
I came across to your details from our database search and want to share
this Project Opportunity.
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement or not. If
yes, kindly send us your resume along with contact information. If you are
not looking for new projects, please
feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who might be
interested.
Please feel free to call/mail should you have questions. Thanks & Have a
Great Day!!!

Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location Brea, CA
Duration: 9 months, possible extension

Job Description:
One in Guidewire ClaimCenter
One in Guidewire PolicyCenter
One in Guidewire BillingCenter

Qualifications required the position
5+ Years professional experience in business systems analysis
Experience in interpreting and writing Use Cases, Functional Requirements,
Screen Specs, and Data Mapping documents
Experience in interacting with customers to gather requirements
Excellent communications skills
Experience in collaborating with Development and QA teams
Able to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
Experience working with XML files to troubleshoot system integration issues
Experience in Relational databases, data modeling and SQL
Prior experience working on Guidewire, preferably PolicyCenter or
ClaimCenter or  BillingCenter

Thanks & Regards
Venu Babu | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC