Hello

This is Vinay from Dew Softech and I have an excellent job opportunity with
one of my clients. Please find the complete job description below and let
me know if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity any further

*Position:         Senior Quality Analyst*

*Location:         **Dearborn, MI***

*Duration:         12 months*

*Interview:         F2F interview*

 *Basic Function Responsibilities*

·         Serves as a team member representing the software certification
and testing interests of one or more business units for medium to large
projects

·         Assists in identifying project objectives, validating detailed
business requirements and evaluating alternatives

·         Assist in the development of quality standard test plans, test
cases and automated scripts

·         Execute scheduled groups of automated scripts using Mercury

·         Analyzes, documents and resolves problems found in system testing

·         Provides accountability to customers for accuracy and
thoroughness of system testing and software certification tasks

·         Assists to define project scope and resource assignment as
related to test/quality control activities for medium to large projects

·         Develops work plan estimates for moderately complex tasks and
ensures that project remains within estimates

·         Adheres to and supports all Auto Club Group Quality Control
standards, policies and procedures.  Defines, develops and maintains test
data repositories and maintains application documentation.

*Vinay Devulapally*

* *

Please check our jobs on *careers.dewsoftech.com*

*[image: US-logo-gif]*

*Ph: 302 918 6038*

*mailto:vi...@dewsoftech.com <vi...@dewsoftech.com>***

*877-DEW-9566 (F) *