Hello Partners,

Below given is an urgent requirement with my client so please send me some
good resumes ASAP.

*Job Title: Unix/Linux Admin*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 12 months+*

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

Top Three Skills/Experience

  Deep understanding of Systems Administration for Unix / Linux operating
systems including monitoring and maintenance.

Deep understanding of web application infrastructure and environments
including authentication, LDAP, Websphere Suite, MQ, Web Server (Apache),

Skilled in scripting and automation including error handling, applications
and infrastructure monitoring in one or more of the following languages -
Perl, Unix Shell Scripting, Bash, Ant, Jython, Python, Javascript - Java a
strong plus

Required Skills/Experience

Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.

Minimum five (5) years related experience preferred.

Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication
skills.

Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise.

Unix / Linux Systems Systems Administration (monitoring, maintenance,
restore , design, build)  Any or all AIX, Solaris, Red Hat, or Suse
experience is preferred

Large scale web user environment is key (supporting thousands of users)

Understanding of Virtualization concepts, Vmware experience required

Thanks & Regards,
Peter Kronen
Sterling 5, Inc.

Direct: 813 423 4304