Hello Partners,

Below given is an urgent requirement with my client so please send me some
good resumes ASAP.

* *

*Job Title: SSRS, Sharepoint 2010 , Sharepoint 2010 Performance Point
Services skills*

*BI Developer / Analyst with Sharepoint 2010 Perfomance Point SSRS and
Sharepoint 2010 Needed*

*Location: Anoka, MN*

*Duration: 18 months*

* *

we’re looking specifically for BI developer/analyst with Sharepoint 2010
Performance Point Services skills, SSRS/Sharepoint 2010 integration,
communication skills,

Minimum Qualifications:

5+ years experience combined application/database development/SSRS
development;

3+ years experience with MS SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (SSRS);

1+ years experience with Sharepoint 2010/SSRS integration;

1+ years experience with Share Point 2010 Performance Point Services (PPS);

2+ years experience with ODBC;

Able to work effectively in a team environment; detail oriented; strong
organization skills; strong written and oral communication skills;
self-motivated; good analytical and problem solving skills; ability to
establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external
customers; strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word,
Excel and Access.

Thanks & Regards,
Peter Kronen
Sterling 5, Inc.