Hello Partners,

Below given is an urgent requirement with my client so please send me some
good resumes ASAP.

*Job Title: Jr .NET DEVELOPER  @  $35/hr*

*Location: Indianola PA*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Experience Level: 3+ years *

*RATE: $35/hr on C2C*

*SKILLS: C#, .NET, ASP.NET & MVC, SOA and WCF/XML/Web API development*

Job description We are looking for a high performing, dynamic,
multi-tasking and a strong Software Developer in Microsoft.NET platform.
Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle from
design to delivery Work closely with the product managers, infrastructure
and development teams to help deliver innovative, world-class solutions
Design and develop high-quality code exhibiting excellent performance that
meets product requirements with a strong focus on scalability,
maintainability, and security Tremendous exposure to a wide range of
technologies and business problems you will solve using the latest and
greatest technologies Desired Skills and Experience Excellent verbal and
written communication skills, as well as strong problem solving abilities
and an aptitude for learning new technologies Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science/ Software Engineering degree or related discipline 3+ years of
software development experience delivering commercial software products
Expertise in C#, .NET, ASP.NET & MVC, SOA and WCF/XML/Web API development
Expertise in client side development frameworks such as HTML5, JavaScript,
JSON and JQuery Familiar with security mechanisms, including web and web
service security and their implementations Experience in cloud based
software development Linux and Open Source development a plus LAMP/WAMP
Stack a plus Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and in a
team environment Ability to work on multiple projects focused on delivery
Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment

* *

Thanks & Regards,
Peter Kronen
Sterling 5, Inc.