Good Morning

Hope you are doing great. One of our Client  is  looking for Internet/Web
Engineer Please, let me know If you have any suitable consultants for this
position as soon as possible, Please send me your consultants word resume,
contact details, Rate Information  and let me know the best time to reach them
.... Thanks!

Job Title: Internet/Web Engineer
Location: Charleston/South Carolina
Duration: 12+ months

General Characteristics

*         Integrally involved in the development and support of all aspects of
the Cadet Accountability System and its supporting systems.

*         Works closely with other IT staff, contractors, and campus
constituent groups to define the system design and user interface based on
customer needs and objectives.

*         In addition to being a coder, must also be able to act as a project
team leader using Agile and/or and "agile-like" project management methodology.
Participates in all phases of the development and implementation process.

*         Is knowledgeable of best-practices for building secure web
applications.

*         Is responsible for developing client-side scripting and server-side
application code.

*         Ensures integration of the Cadet Accountability System servers with
all other supporting systems and relational databases.

*         Extensive knowledge and recent (previous1-2 years) experience using
programming languages such as C#, .NET

*         Experience required: SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services
(SSRS), Windows Server 2008/2012/IIS, SharePoint

*         Must be able to provide examples of code demonstrating best practices

Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other
related field, or equivalent work experience.

Skills:

Category

Name

Required

Importance

Level

Last Used

Database Platforms

Agile

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

Database Platforms

MS SharePoint

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

Database Platforms

SQL Server

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

Database Platforms

SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

Education

College Degree

Yes

1

Operating Systems/APIs

Windows Server 2008

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

Operating Systems/APIs

Windows Server 2012

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

Operating Systems/APIs

Windows Server IIS

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

Programming Languages

.Net

Yes

1

Lead

Within 2 Years

Programming Languages

C#

Yes

1

Lead

Within 2 Years

Specialties

Project Management

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

Thanks
Surya Krishna Bharth.G  [cid:image001.jpg@01CEC6B5.FA971A70]
Integrated Technology Services, Inc.,
13624 Flying Squirrel Dr., Herndon VA 20171 ||
http://www.its-incorp.com<http://www.its-incorp.com/>
Direct:703 246 1564
Email: bharath....@its-incorp.com<mailto:bharath....@its-incorp.com>
Gtalk: bharath.gsk.i...@gmail.com<mailto:bharath.gsk.i...@gmail.com>