Good Morning

Hope you are doing great. One of our Client  is  looking for Application Server
Admin  Please, let me know If you have any suitable consultants for this
position as soon as possible, Please send me your consultants word resume,
contact details, Rate Information  and let me know the best time to reach them
.... Thanks!

Application Server Admin || Jacksonville, FL||6 mths+

REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:

*         Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field or
equivalent work experience

*         Solid experience with cross platform file transfer between Windows
and Linux

*         Moderate experience with SQL SERVER 2008 and TSQL

*         Moderate experience with Shell Scripting

*         Moderate Experience with FTP, SFTP and FTPS protocols

*         Moderate Experience with TIBCO Foresight products

*         Moderate proficiency using standard desktop applications such as
Microsoft Office Suite and flowcharting and modeling tools such as Visio

*         Basic .NET development experience

*         Ability to work as a stand-alone technical resource on a project*
Strong experience using Visual Studio 2010 etc.

*         Strong working knowledge of the entire Systems Development Life Cycle

*         Solid experience with JQUERY, JSON, XML

*         Solid demonstrated proficiency using version control and debugging
tools

*         Solid understand of Test Driver Development and Code first design
pattern

*         Solid working experience with creating Windows Services

*         Moderate working experience with coding, design and documentation
protocols as well as unit testing, change management and release procedures

*         Moderate understanding of Relational Databases and Database Design
Methodologies

*         Moderate proficiency using standard desktop applications such as
Microsoft Office Suite and flowcharting and modeling tools such as Visio

*         Ability to work as a stand-alone technical resource on a project

Thanks
Surya Krishna Bharth.G  [cid:image001.jpg@01CEC6B5.FA971A70]
Integrated Technology Services, Inc.,
13624 Flying Squirrel Dr., Herndon VA 20171 ||
http://www.its-incorp.com<http://www.its-incorp.com/>
Direct:703 246 1564
Email: bharath....@its-incorp.com<mailto:bharath....@its-incorp.com>
Gtalk: bharath.gsk.i...@gmail.com<mailto:bharath.gsk.i...@gmail.com>