*Hi Partners,
Here is one more job we could use some help with. Let me know if you have
anyone! Local only for the Client and it's a x2. Rate is depending on
experience. They like people that have had recent jobs in IL (not bounced
all over the US). Let me know if you have q's!

Thanks for your help -

!! Immediate interview & Hire !!

Job Tittle: Java Developer (This role is more back end focused)
Location: Chicago, IL (local only)
Duration: 3-6 Month Contract With Extension
Positions: 2 Openings

Requirements:
-Must have proven experience building n-tiered, high-volume,
consumer-facing Internet applications using J2EE and J2EE design patterns
-Expertise in JSP, Servlets and Java programming
-Strong Experience working in UNIX environments (Solaris, Linux)
-Hand-on experience with application servers such as Tomcat, WebLogic, or
WebSphere
-Thorough knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MySQL), schema design
and implementation, JDBC, and SQL
-Deep understanding of Object to Relational Mapping tools, such as
EclipseLink or Hibernate
-Experience with XML, JavaScript, HTTP, HTML, and Web Services

Kindest Regards:
Kevin Marsh - IT Recruiter
D: 609-423-4899
Email: kevin.ma...@itbtalent.com*