****

*Hi,*****

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net

*

*.Net Developers ( Interview Questions also provided for this Position)
*

*Location : Multiple **(LA or Orange ,CA )*
*Rate :$40/Hr on C2C *

*Duration : Long term*

*Visa : US citizens, GC , EAD or H1B ( transfers also) *

* *

*Job Description*
Must demonstrate proficiency with the following:

   -  MVC 4.0, Web services, domain design
   -  ASP.NET/Ajax/Silverlight <http://asp.net/Ajax/Silverlight>
   - C#
   - JavaScript
   - CSS/XSLT/Master Pages
   - SQL
   - WCF/WPF/WF
   - 7+  years of experience with development and architecture of ASP.Net
   and C# web and windows applications. 4 years MVC, Web services, domain
   design
   - Must have very strong ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> front end, middle tier
   and back end development experience for heavily trafficked web sites
   - A thorough understanding of structured programming design techniques
   and best-practice design patterns used to create high-quality, robust and
   readable code
   - Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.

*Non-technical attributes:*
• Able to support development standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter that can work well in a team environment
• Think out of the box solutions****

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
****
 ****

*C# Developer*

*Duration: 12mos*

*Location: Alpharetta GA*

*Rate: 52/Hr on W2*

*EAD,GC and Citizens**
**Hire Method: Phone **à** Onsite Interview (Local candidates preferred)**
*

   - *.Net developers who have strong jQuery experience. Ideally a very
   strong client side C# developer. Local candidates are a must.
   * * *
   - *Our direct client in Alpharetta, GA has an immediate opening for a
   Senior C#/.Net Developer.*

Looking for a Sr. C#/.Net Developer working on a services application
called Booklet.****

   - Strong C#/.Net
   - Strong jQuery
   - Strong JavaScript
   - Knockout or Bootstrap JavaScript libraries a big plus**
   - CSS
   - HTML
   - C++ (preferred…manager said the right person for this job will likely
   have some C++)

** **
 * **The best way to reach me is through Email..***
*Thank & Regards***
*Maneesh** ***
*IT Recruiter***
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  ***
 * **Direct:**732-835-0098**  GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosy*