--

*Dear Associates!*

I am *Priyanka* from Enterprise Solution Inc., Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please send me your updated resume along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to* *priyan...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<priyan...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.!!!

We have an urgent opening *SAP APO* for our client based in  *Seattle, WA*

Please review the job description cited below. If you are interested or
available to take up this assignment and would like to discuss further,
kindly forward me your updated word formatted resume, contact details and
expected compensation ASAP.

*note : stamp visa copy is mandatory *

*Position    : SAP APO*

*Location   : **Seattle, WA *

*Duration  : Contract*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

SAP skills – Minimum 5 years of SAP experience

·         Knowledge of MM, LE, SD particularly in below areas –

o   Stock transport  process between plants

o   Inventory Management with knowledge of different material movements

o   Procure to Pay process knowledge

o   Sales order processing – availability check, order block for credit,
delivery block,

o   Master data – material master, customer master

o   Delivery processing –

o   Backorder processing -

·         Knowledge of integration with APO will be added advantage

·         IDOc processing – Monitoring and troubleshooting of IDocs

·         SAP adhoc query creation

·         Batch job monitoring

Domain knowledge in Logistics area

Softskills –

Extremely good written and oral communication skills

Ability to coordinate with multiple business partners

Ability to perform under high pressure

Direct customer facing experience at onsite

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Priyanka*

*Enterprise Solutions, Inc.*

*Phone : 6302339472*

*Email id : priyan...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<priyan...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

*Gmail id: priyankak10....@gmail.com <priyankak10....@gmail.com>*

*http://enterprisesolutioninc.com/ <http://enterprisesolutioninc.com/>*

*Enterprise Solutions Inc.* [image: Description: Description: Description: