Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

We filled one of the positions, but still have 10 more open.  We are
conducting another round of phone interview this Wednesday, video Thursday,
offer Friday, start a week later.  Please see below for the details.  I
could use your help for sure.

   -
   - Need Informatics Analysts, not technical SAS Developers
   - Exclusive client

*Amith*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*