*Pleasanton, CA *
*Long Term Contract*
- Experience with *Java J2EE technologies*, *SOAP* based *web services*,
Websphere applications (WAS), IBM Websphere Application Server, IBM
Websphere Portal Server and Websphere Message Broker, Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX
shell scripting, Toad or similar development tool with strong communication
- Experience with Java 6, IBM WebSphere 8.5, Spring, Hibernate 3.2,
Oracle 10g, RAD 8.5, RTC, Web Services, IBM Data power, Maven, JPA
(transaction management), WebSphere MQ, Spring Batch, SOAP-UI, Jenkins, HP
Quality Center, Java Swing
*Other skill requirement*
- Thorough knowledge of Healthcare, policies, practices and systems used.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts,
practices and standards.
- Java, WAS, and TWS (Tivoli) knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in waterfall, Agile / SCRUM, and/or Extreme
- Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in information
technology and programming, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- 4+ years of experience with ETL (Informatica) Processes in an Oracle
- Experience promoting best practices for service based architecture and
- Writes commented and maintainable code.
- Ability to communicate technical information to various levels in the
organization, such non-technical business audiences, systems architects
and senior leaders
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and as a member of
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3043*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.