This is Teja from Zodiac Solutions. Please respond with any available
resumes for the following requirement or can call me at desk for further
*Lead Data Warehouse Developer *
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Need Local candidate & GC & Citizen If not Local H1B, F2F Must
• 5+ years’ experience working in Agile development environment, preferably
• Experience working with large, commercial data sets within a Data
• 5+ years in a leadership role with direct reports preferably in the Data
Warehouse development domain
• 5+ years SSIS, SSRS, OLAP, OLTP and SQL Server Development experience
• 5+ years of experience working with mission critical, highly-available
databases in a clustered environment
• Data Migration tools - implemented data migration strategies, Data
Modelling, Data Integration
• Knowledge of Logical and Physical Database Design
• Knowledge of source control tools (e.g. GitHub)
• Bachelor's degree in technical field of equivalent professional
• Experience decision under uncertainty with a tolerance for ambiguity and
attention to detail.
• Strong communication, mentoring / coaching skills and
• Experience working in a highly dynamic environment
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Ability to work collaboratively in global project with a positive team
spirit and ensure team work and coordination.
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels to understand
• Proven structured problem solving and experience leading a team through
discovery, root-cause, options, next-steps and standardization.
• Dashboard development using Tableau
• Healthcare industry experience
• Scaled Agile experience
• Experience as an Enterprise Data Architect in large scale environments,
OLAP , MDX
Thanks and Regards,
Tejaswini Kola, SR* .*Technical Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.