Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: **Java Developer*

*Location: **Dallas or Atlanta Preferred, but open to a few other select
locations too*

*Duration: +6 months*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

*Required Skills: *

•        7+ years of Java development – More of a middle tier / back end
focus

•        *Security Background STRONG Plus*

•        ISAM 9 experience (Tivoli access manager is also acceptable)

•        Strong Java (Spring), MVC

•        Experience with JBoss / Tomcat

•        Experience Developing API’s from scratch

•        Oracle, DB2 database experience

•        Java script / Python skill necessary

•        Jenkins – continuous deployment / integration

•        Prior AT&T experience is a plus

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146