*Title: Systems Engineer*
*Location: Beverly, MA*
*Duration: Contract *
• Must have at least >5 years of previous
semiconductor experience, specifically in Ion implanter products
• BS Degree in Mechatroics/Electronics Engineering
or equivalent work experience.
• At least 4+ years of electro-mechanical
experience in an R&D / manufacturing environment.
• Experience in working with electromechanical
systems (power distribution, vacuum systems, high voltage, control systems,
robotics and safety interlocks), electrostatic chuck development.
• Possess the ability to prepare engineering
specifications, parts list and associated documentation
• Ability to provide technical assistance to
manufacturing, Product Support, Field Service and Aftermarket
• Proficient in preparing test plans, monitor test
performance and generate test reports
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
required & Microsoft Office proficient.
• Highly disciplined and a self-starter.
• Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
• Designs and debugs electromechanical systems
(power distribution, vacuum systems, high voltage, control systems,
robotics and safety interlocks). Under general supervision, performs
individually or as part of a team as required to support projects on Ion
implanter products. Prepares engineering specifications, parts lists and
associated documentation to generate ECO''s. Provides technical assistance
to manufacturing, Product Support, Field Service and Aftermarket.
• Participates in a variety of engineering projects
requiring some evaluation.
• Designs specific parts, components and minor
phases of projects.
• Conceptualizes designs based on customer and
sales input; prepares engineering specification and effectively
• Prepares detailed test plans for components and
circuitry; monitors test performance, corrects deficiencies as needed, and
prepares test reports and recommendations to Engineering management and
• Assists in preparation of final documentation
• Supports Manufacturing and Customer Service with
technical problems on released products.
• Provides technical guidance to engineering
personnel, Product Support and Operations.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Ph: 201 680 0200 Ext: 7015*
*Email: prav...@nytpartners.com <prav...@nytpartners.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.