Hope you are doing good!
Please send profile to yahe...@exatechinc.com
We have an immediate need for our client, below mention requirement, please
forward most suitable resumes in word.doc along with the best time and
contact number to carry out further discussions.
*Title: Windows System Engineer*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Number of Roles: 2 positions.*
* Job Requirement:*
· 9+ years of experience in a network and systems engineering related
field such as a systems administrator/systems engineer on a Windows Server
· Expert knowledge of Network Shares and NTFS permissions.
· Proven ability to gather and assess business requirements,
develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration
strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff
and test/implement approved design
· Mid-to-expert level knowledge in one or more of the following
Microsoft products: - Active Directory Domain Services 2008 or higher -
Active Directory Rights Management Services (RMS)
· Experience in Varonis Data Access Products is a plus
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Windows Server 2003 /
2008 / 2012 is a plus.
· Work with the business and IT on the development and
implementation standardized processes to manage secure access to network
· Implement new network resource access model.
· Create, manage, and oversee the access control policies and
corresponding roles and responsibilities of account owners;
· Provide guidance on compliance with access policies;
· Troubleshooting of Access Management Systems at the network and
file share level
· Performing network infrastructure troubleshooting including
Windows Server troubleshooting
· Perform special projects and initiatives as assigned
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040
*Email:* yahe...@exatechinc.com <recruite...@exatechinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.