*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume. *
*Position : **Enterprise Architect*
*Location : **Maryville, TN*
*Duration : 6-12 Months *
*Interview : **Phone screen than onsite interview
(Client will pay for candidate to fly or drive in for the interview)*
An Individual that is able to think strategically (big picture) but also be
hands-on or possess the ability to be hands-on with some of the
technologies (specifically .NET, SQL, OR Dynamics/SalesForce/ERP systems)
*Job Description: *
· The Enterprise Architect plays a key role in structuring the
enterprise in terms of its governance structure, business processes, and
· This person aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions
regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization;
capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives.
· The primary focus is the business motivations, business
operations and business analysis frameworks and related networks that link
these aspects of the enterprise together.
· The Enterprise Architect works to develop an integrated view of
the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and
available industry standard techniques.
• Develop an enterprise architecture strategy based on
a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
• Apply a structured business architecture approach and
methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
• Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals
that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to
metrics that provide ongoing governance.
• Describe the primary business functions of the
enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related,
business execution and business management functions.
• Define the set of strategic, core and support
processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify
and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external
systems that interact with the business; and describe which people,
resources and controls are involved in the processes.
• Define the data shared across the enterprise and the
relationships between those data.
• Capture the relationships among roles, capabilities
and business units, the decomposition of those business units into
subunits, and the internal or external management of those units.
• Working with business and advising them on key
architectural decisions concerning business processes and supporting
• Evaluating projects from a business strategy stance,
guaranteeing that the projects align with the organizations vision,
mission, goals and objectives.
• Producing business architectures that are modifiable,
dependable and scalable
• Delivering solutions to the business including
consolidation, and integration with stress on strategic advantage.
• Document, recommend and defend enterprise standards
for the business architecture.
• Collaborating with other architects, developers and
engineers to create synergies and drive business strategy within and across
• Effectively managing priorities, deliverables and
timelines with little need for escalation.
• Providing leadership and mentoring to less
experienced team members.
• Presenting recommendations and solutions clearly and
concisely and able to focus on key points to portray the intended message
• Driving desired outcomes and decisions through trust
*Regards , *
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*
*Email ID : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
*Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.