*Please share the resume with *rash...@nityo.com
*Position: Linux AIX Admin (L2 Production Support) Location: Cumberland, RI
/ Phoenix, AZ Duration: 12+ Months Job Description: AIX/ Linux RUN Admin
· L2 Production support, Incident triaging, Install ifix, apply
patches, manage file systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts
from monitoring tools.
· System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the consistency
and integrity of file systems.
· Liaison with vendors/ customer for new hardware / software
install , technology upgrades and troubleshooting
· Technical support and day to day housekeeping activities – backup
,patching , user accounts etc
· Support 500+ servers in a 24x7x365 data center.
· Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade
efforts of varying size and complexity.
· *Willing to work in shifts – 24x7 environment , specially nights
· In-depth knowledge of AIX and Linux. Knowledge on both OS is
· Knowledge of IBM Virtualization, NIM, HACMP
· 5 years professional systems maintenance experience in a UNIX
data center environment.
· Strong experience with system management tools, logical file
systems, and client/server environments.
· In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
· Shell programming experience and GPFS
· Network experience
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work
· Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
· Certification in AIX is preferable
*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned
Full Date of Birth
SSN - Last 4
Year Entered in USA
Currently on a Project (Yes/No)
Availability for Project
Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)
Total IT Experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rashi Saraswat Technical Recruiter*
Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172
Fax : 609 799 5746
*Nityo Infotech Corp. 666 Plainsboro Road, *
*Plainsboro, NJ 08536*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.