*Position: Linux Admin with HADOOP*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 12 Months*
· 5-6 year’s of experience as Linux Engineer/Administrator ( must
· Experience in managing any BigData Hadoop Environment.( must have)
· Knowledge on any Hadoop product/tools like MapR, hbase, hive,
pig,spark etc.. ( must have)
· In-depth knowledge of RHEL 6
· Strong Linux system administration (RedHat) and troubleshooting
skills. Solid ability to troubleshoot a variety of performance issues
(with cpu/mem/disk) and other problems
· Strong understanding of init scripts, creating new filesystems,
/proc and other sysadmin essentials.
· Monitoring of Linux servers using Nagios (must have)
· experience with system management tools, logical file systems etc.
· Experience in Production Server Environment.
· Experience in managing enterprise Linux environment with 1000’s
of physical servers.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability
to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Knowledge of BASH required
· Prior experience writing bash scripts with 100’s lines of code.
· BASH functions, loops, command line arguments
· Usage of AWK, SED etc.
· Certification in RedHat Linux,
*Thanks & Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.