Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.
*Position Title: Senior COBOL Integration/Support Analyst*
*Location: Reston, VA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*EAD or GC or Citizens Only---Locals are preferred*
*Must have Cobol, CICS, DB2, and JCL*
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or similar discipline or
equivalent experience and 5-8 years of industry experience as a Senior
Developer. Specific requirements include, but are not limited to:
*COBOL Programmer Analyst - Mainframe:*
· Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance
industry. Knowledge of claims systems a plus, specifically FEP claims.
· At least 8 years of mainframe-based application development
· Demonstrated knowledge of COBOL applications running under CICS.
· Strongly demonstrated knowledge of DB2.
· Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge and experience with
web services is strongly preferred, but not required.
· Demonstrated knowledge and best practices of testing environments
· Strong testing skills
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Familiar with structured programming techniques.
· Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
· Strong documentation skills.
· Rocket Shuttle
· MQ Series
· General IBM Utilities
· Sync Sort
· Microsoft Suite
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.