*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.*
*Position : Lead/Sr. Java Developer *
*Location : Woodcliff Lake, NJ *
*Duration : 6 Months (with high possibility of
*Interview : Phone then Face to Face *
· IVSR is Client online ordering application built on Java/J2EE and
· Application allows user to order Client's cars and allows user to
track the ordering process.
*Job Responsibilities *
· Perform analysis on various systems as part of the pre project or
· Participate in Business requirement reviews
· Perform technical and code level analysis on various systems to
support Project delivery
· Document System Design
· Code and Unit test of the requirements
· Support during QA,UAT and Integration testing
· Co-ordination with Change Management team to facilitate
implementation through ticketing process and KT sessions
· Work with DBAs, Architects and other teams as necessary to
facilitate quality and timely project completion
· 5+ years experience with Java J2EE
· 5+ years experience in Java code using applets, JSP’s, Struts and
is deployed on BEA Weblogic servers
· Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications
including Applet development.
· Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and
· Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design
to analyze and isolate issues.
· Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
· General understanding of how technology decisions relate to
· Working knowledge of Integration with Remedy using web services
· Good communication skills
*Minimum Education and Certifications*
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and
*Regards , *
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*
*Email ID : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
*Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.