*Hi ,*

*I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes *s...@nityo.com

*Job Title : SAS and TSYS developer *

*Duration: 12 months plus*

*Location: Wilmington, DE Local Only*

*Require interview process:  face to face interview required*

*Role Description:*

   - Map Business Card data into internal tables
   - Validate risk and process documentation

*Position Responsibilities:*

   - Infrastructure build (mapping processes from PWARE to PCDS)

*Required Qualifications:*

   - At least 5 years SAS/SQL experience

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - Prior financial services experience a plus
   - Prior strategic analytics experience would be a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Email : s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html

"SAP-BW" group.
to sap-bw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.