*Hi       *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.*

*Position               :              Web Front-End UI Developer with AWS *

*Location               :              Washington, DC *

*Duration              :              6+ Months*

*Interview            :              Phone / Skype   EAD GC, GC, USC Only*

*Job Description*

·         Our client is building a platform that empowers publishers of all
shapes and sizes to build the future of digital storytelling.

·         We’re combining a killer engineering team with 100+ years of
creating world class journalism to build a user centric platform for every
user: readers, reporters, viewers, developers, editors, contributors… you
get the picture.

·         As a frontend engineer on the Platform Team, you’ll play an
integral role in shaping the vision of that platform.

*Job Responsibilities*

·         Working closely with a small group of engineers on a piece of our
platform (e.g., the core rendering engine, the content authoring tool, the
core services all of the apps run on).

·         Spending 75% of the time writing code, and the other 25% getting
feedback from customers, deciding which features to build and how, and
sharing your great work.

·         Bringing new technologies and architectures to our technology
landscape.

·         Deploying to production all the time, making the lives of our
users better, helping sell our platform – aka, making a difference.

*Job Requirement*

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science, equivalent field or
equivalent experience.

·         5+ years of creating user facing experiences on production sites.

·         5-7+ years of experience with client side languages (e.g., HTML5,
CSS3, JavaScript).

·         Fundamental computer science skills: algorithms, data structures,
design patterns.

·         3+ years combined experience with client side frameworks /
libraries (e.g., jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap).

·         *Experience working with cloud architectures – preferably with
AWS.*

·         Experience designing and improving user experiences.

·         Familiarity with revision control systems, especially Git.

·         Superior verbal/written communication skills.

·         Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a highly agile
environment.

·         Passion for being a better engineer.

·         Passion for working with others.

*Regards , *

*Kailash Negi*

*VSG Business Solutions*

*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*