*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.*
*Position : Oracle Middleware SOA Admin *
*Location : Orlando, FL *
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone / Skype *
*Job responsibilities *
- Oversee all operational aspects of integration platform including day
to day support, security, software installation, and maintenance and
- Oversee all configuration tasks for J2EE applications and SOA services
in the integration platform environment.
- Maintain standardization and compliant Middleware environments.
Maintain new environment build and troubleshooting procedure documentation.
- Performance monitoring, business continuance, and documentation in
accordance with company, vendor, and departmental standards, processes,
templates, and tools.
- Anticipates and identifies potential problems before they occur and
implements solutions to minimize impact on projects and users.
- Perform On-call support.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred but equivalent
experience may be substituted
- Oracle Fusion, Weblogic, WebSphere,Red Hat Linux, Oracle RAC/GRID
*Knowledge and skills*
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrates strong technical and tactical thinking
- Possesses strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work and effectively communicate with IT management personnel,
peers, and outside vendors
- Technical background with Linux operating systems such as Red Hat
- Technical background in implementing Web Authentication and
Authorization systems, including knowledge.
- Technical background with Oracle Fusion Middleware
technologies/principles (OSB, SOA suite, BAM, OAM, OIM, OEM.
- Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting JMS implementations and
- Technical background with Oracle and SQL database systems.
- Minimum 5 year experience in administration of integration technologies
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience with HTTP, LDAP, Web Services,
- Minimum 5 years experience with Java and JDBC.
- Minimum 7 years experience with administration of web servers
*Regards , *
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*
*Email ID : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
*Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.