PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Java UI Developer *for one of our
VA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Java UI Developer
*Location: *McLean, VA
*Duration:* 6+ Months
• *10 years of Java/J2EE development experience with at least 7
yrs in UNIX environment.*
• *3+ years of UNIX shell scripting experience*
• *5+ years of WebLogic application development with hands-on
• At least 2 years of experience with UDB, Sybase, SQL Server or
• Experience in application support for database and middleware
upgrades and migrations preferred
• Experience in complete software development lifecycle.
• Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of
SQL, Stored Procedures, XQuery and XML Query.
• Ability to learn and adopt various technologies (including
• Must have good problem solving skills, attention to detail and
strong interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues;
convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation.
• Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
• Available immediately
• Hands-on experience with GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, and TeamForge
• Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and
languages like ANT, Maven, Shell script, ClearCase
• Experience with Tomcat
• Familiarity with Mortgage Industry or direct Freddie Mac
Experience is a plus
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.