*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.*
*Position : .Net Developer *
*Location : Chicago IL *
*Duration : 6+ Months with higher extension *
*Interview : Phone then Face to Face EAD GC, GC ,
· Experienced .NET Developer to join our team of developers.
· This developer will be responsible for writing code, writing unit
tests, conducting maintenance and bug fixing, and working with the team to
improve the overall quality and reliability of our client’s software
· 3-7 years of experience developing in a .NET environment.
· Experience with C#, WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF, and WCF.
· Understanding of database design structures – SQL Server 2008.
· Experience writing unit tests.
· Experience writing in SQL and T-SQL, optimizing SQL queries, and
resolving performance deadlock issues in SQL Queries.
· Deployment and development automation – CCNET, NAnt, MSBuild,
· Positive attitude and strong communication abilities are
· Work with development team to expand and improve the
functionality of the client system.
· Assist architects in requirements gathering, app design, reviews
· Work with client to address performance and bug fixing issues as
· Assist QA team with application testing.
*Regards , *
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*
*Email ID : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
*Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.