Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.
*Title: Sr. Data Analyst - SQL*
*Location: Dayton, OH*
*Duration: 9 to 12 months+ (Potential for extension or hire)*
*EDA or GC or Citizens Only*
*Top Desired Skills: Data Analysis, Data Mapping, SQL, SQL Server,
Healthcare Industry experience *
*An ideal candidate will have strong experience with SQL and have working
experience in the healthcare industry.*
· Perform analysis of all data into, out of and within Care Source
in support of Data Warehousing efforts.
· Identify and quantify data issues within the organization and
assist in the development plans to resolve data issues.
· Support regular data management processes and ad hoc user
· Monitor the quality of data submitted to regulatory agencies.
· Supports the verification of data accuracy within DSI Analytic
Systems and source systems
· Supports the maintenance of the Analytic Systems data dictionaries
· Develop, document and perform testing and validation as needed.
· Assist in ETL development, documentation and testing as needed.
· Work with SMEs to develop business rules that support the
transformation of data
· Facilitate discussions between end users and data modelers as
*Technical Skills: *
· *Strong SQL experience*
· Proven understanding of database relationships
· Proven programming skills with mining/manipulation
· Facets experience (Nice to have)
· Advanced MS Excel and/or Access
· Experience with SAS
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.