*Today interview Skype round*

*Hi friends*

*Let me know your comfort with the blow position.*

*POSITION TITLE:  Senior Software Engineer (I5) With angular JS*

*Location: Foster City or Austin*

*Duration: 6+ months.*

- Design and implement Web UI related software as part of our VIPDS Web UI

- Write UI code using JavaScript, ReactJS and Backbone

- Manage configurations, builds, branching, and deployment issues related
to delivered code

- Review and challenge requirements and implementations designs

- Conduct peer reviews for implementation of new features

- Communicate status frequently in daily Scrum

- Participate in cross-group and internal customer feature demos

- Bachelors in Computer Science or other technical field

- 3+ years relevant work experience or an equivalent mix of work and
project experience in software development or testing

- Proficient in JavaScript, ReactJS, Backbone other UI technologies

- Experience with HTML, CSS, NodeJS and one of the following frameworks
(ExtJS, Angular etc.,)

- Knowledge of web services standards and related technologies (REST)

- Experience with build tools like Grunt, Maven, Jenkins

- Experience with tools like Rally, JIRA, Sharepoint, wiki, etc

- Agile development methodology

- Excellent verbal and written communication skills

- Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment

- Experience in a global matrix organization

Exatech Inc
4758 Forest Ridge Dr
Mason OH 45040
Phone: 5134335603